ALOHA! Welcome to the Hawaii Grand Vacation Blog Hop . . . of which I'm thrilled to be a part! You may have just arrived from Lynsay Mahon's blog!
I'm so excited to be part of the Hawaii Grand Vacation Achievers Blog Hop once again! I'm even more excited to share this Pop Up Platform card that I created myself! (That doesn't happen all that often! lol! I tend to CASE way more often, which is totally encouraged by the way!)
I had the privilege of being a presenter during the Fair Share on the Hawaii trip, which meant Stampin' Up! sent me a box of goodies from the new catalog! You'll have to learn more about them and the idea by scrolling down an viewing the video . . . PLEASE watch the video as it took me several days to complete and you'll get a couple of sneak peeks when you do! Can you say "out of practice"?
I used new stamps,Birthday Yay, and new designer paper, Everyday Chic, AND the new Tear & Tape Adhesive on my card! (You'll for sure want to watch the video so you can see them in action!)
- Basic Black cardstock . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded
- Whisper White . . . 4" x 5-1/2" plus a scrap for Note Tag Punch
- Everyday Chic Designer Series Paper . . . 4" x 5-1/4" (inside) and 2" x 5-1/4" (front)
- Daffodil Delight cardstock . . . Two: 2" x 5-1/4", scored at 1/2", 1", and 1-1/2" One: 2-1/2" x 5-1/4", scored at 1/2", 1", and 2" Scrap for Chalk Talk Framelit mat
- Black Baker's Twine . . . 1 yard, wrapped around card front twice and tied
You'll for sure want to take the entire tour! I'm even more excited now that I had the opportunity to spend time with many of the talented demonstrators while in Hawaii! Some I had the privilege to meet for the first time!
Next stop is Laura Milligan's blog!
There's less that a week before some products retire forever on June 2nd! Don't miss out!
See them all here!
Shop here 24/7! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!)
Mahalo! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'