Of course you have scraps! Of course you love using them! Here's a fun idea to make use of them! I used the Label Love stamps and coordinating Artisan Label Punch to make this one. (You can purchase the stamps and punch separately or Save 15% when you purchase them as a bundle!)
It's super quick and super easy . . . and if you use the other side of the Moonlight Designer Paper, you get another color choice . . . Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey!
Dimensions & Directions:
- Whisper White cardstock . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded
- Moonlight Designer Paper Stack scraps . . . one strip 1" x 5-1/2"
- Adhere 1" strip along folded edge
- Punch two 1-3/4" circles
- Punch two 1-3/8" circles
- Arrange as desired and adhere to card front
- Stamp desired Label Love stamp on white scrap
- Punch out with Artisan Label Punch
- Attach with Dimensionals
- Coordinating Satin Ribbon . . . 16"
- Wrap around card and tie in square knot . . . right over left, left over right (remember?)
The retiring stamps and accessories list comes out on Tuesday, April 21st! Check back to see what you have to get before it goes away!
Shop here 24/7! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!)
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Stampin'