Today I'm sharing a card idea that showcases four of the new Textured Impressions Embossing Folders from Stampin' Up! (Large Dot, Tiny Triangles, Zig Zag, Lovely Lace)! I had recently purchased all of them (surprise!) and got to use them all at once! Brilliant! Thanks for the idea, Carn Meagher. I added a layer of Daffodil Delight and relocated the sentiment on my card.
Isn't this a cool look? You could use any of your Textured Impressions Embossing Folders to create another new look!
And it features one of the many bundles from the NEW catalog. . . the Label Love Bundle! Did you know you save 15% on the bundles offered in the catalog?
Dimensions for this card:
- Whisper White Card base . . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded in half
- Whisper White base for embossed strips . . . 3-3/4" x 5".
- Blackberry Bliss cardstock. . .
- If making one card, cut a 3-3/4" x 5" piece. Cut that piece into four 1-1/4" x 3-3/4" pieces. Emboss each piece with a differnt embossing folder.
- If making more than one card. . . cut four 3-3/4" x 5" pieces of cardstock. Emboss each one with a different embossing folder, then cut into 1-1/4" x 5" strips .
- Attach one of each pattern to your 3-3/4" x 5" white base.
- Remember to wrap the ribbon around your card front before attaching your embossed piece to the Daffolil Delight mat.
- Daffodil Delight. . . 4" x 5-1/4"
I do have more from convention to share with you, but I thought I do it a little at a time! The last day of convention is usually a sad day. . . sad because you're saying "goodbye" to so many friends that you may not see for quite some time and sad because it's the end of a great event! The sad doesn't last very long, however, when you get home and begin to unpack all the marvelousness of the goods you receive while at convention!
Here's my Convention 2014 stash!
. . . and my other Convention 2014 "stash"!
I thought you might enjoy that one! I was having fun clowning around at my friend, Janet Wakeland's event!
Like something you see? You can shop with me online 24/7! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can send you a handstamped "thank you"!)
Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Stampin'!