Can I just say. . . I love texture! The NEW Zig Zag Textured Impressions Embossing Folder adds so much to the background of this card! Once again I've CASE'D an idea (copy and share everything)! My card was inspired by one I received in a swap from Joyce Ferraco. I did change it up to work as one of the cards for Fun & Run Card Class this month.
Dimensions and tips for this card:
- Whisper White card. . . 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", folded
- Tangelo Twist mat. . . 4" x 5-1/4"
- Whisper White. . . 2-3/4" x 5", cut with Party Pennant Bigz Die
- 10" ribbon, tied into bow using my "Bow Template" . . . see video tutorial below.
- Use In Color Stampin' Write Markers directly to stamp to get different colors on greeting.
Easy Peasy Bows. . .
If you like something you see here, you can shop with me online 24/7! (. . . when you do, please select "allow demonstrator to contact me" so I can thank you!)
Thanks for stopping by today! Happy Stampin'