You know me. . . I love it when I find super simple ways to do anything! I don't know which adds more to the final look of this card. . . the Sweet Sorbet paper or the cute accent made with the Petal Parade stamps and ruffle stretch trim! (Super easy to do. . . read on!)
I was inspired by and idea that I saved, but it had no watermark or name on it, so if it's your card . . . please let me know! I loved it enough to make my own.
Here are some tips:
- The designer paper strips on the front of the card (4-1/4 x 11, folded) are 1 x 5-1/4.
- The center flower is punched out with the 1-3/8 Circle Punch.
- Stamp the larger flower on a 2 x 2 piece of Crisp Cantaloupe. Cut a 2 x 2 piece of Multi-purpose Adhesive Sheet and adhere to the back. Punch out with the 1-3/4 Circle Punch. (HINT: When making multiples, cut a 2" strip and apply the same length strip Multipurpose Adhesive Sheet, then stamp and punch.)
- Peel the protective back from your circle.
- Attach ruffle stretch trim to the adhesive on the back of your stamped circle, pressing as you go. Cut to fit. (HINT: Be sure to press well around the edges to secure your ribbon.)
The ruffle trim is so easy to work with!
Stamps: Petal Parade* (#133602, clear mount) (#133602, wood mount) FREE with $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration; Happy Day (#130297, clear) (#130294, wood)
Paper: Whisper White (#100730); Crisp Cantaloupe (#131298); Sweet Sorbet Designer Paper* (#133521) FREE with $50 purchase during Sale-a-bration
Tools: 1-3/8 Circle Punch (#119860); 1-3/4 Circle Punch (#119850); Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets (#120805; 12 sheets, 12 x 12)
Accessories: Large Rhinestones (#129324); Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffle Stretch Trim (#130021)
The Ruffle Stretch Trim comes in five yummy colors . . . Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Strawberry Slush, Pistachio Pudding, and Crisp Cantaloupe!
What else can you jazz up with a ruffle ribbon? The possibilities are endless! I love the greeting on this card, too! I could use this card for a number of occasions! That's the way I roll. . . how much mileage can I get from one idea!
Have you loved the offerings of Sale-a-bration as much as I have? There's still time to get in on the FREE gift with $50 purchase until March 31st! Check out the weekly deals available this week, too! It all counts toward your $50 purchase!
Thanks for stopping by today!