I get really excited to find additional ways to use the things I already own . . . especially the accessories I have for my Big Shot!
You can make this adorable gift card holder by adding a couple of score lines! (This came in extra handy for graduate gifts this summer!)
Here's the inside of the gift card holder.
- First, cut your 4 1/4" x 11 " cardstock with the Pop n' Cuts Die.
- Score at 5 1/2" from flat end.
- Fold and score at 2" from the center fold; flip and repeat on opposite side.
- Keep folded in the center and use the Curly Label Punch to add decorative slit for the gift card.
- Fold up on 2" score lines and tuck tabs into slits to close. Apply Sticky Strip just inside 2" score lines to form pocket.
- Decorate as desired.
My Supplies List:
Stamp sets: Label Love (clear mount, #130622) (wood mount, #130619); Save 15% when
bundled with the Artisan Punch! (clear bundle, #132722); (wood bundle,
#132723) Click here to see all images!
Sassy Salutations (clear #126707); (wood, #132070); All images here!
Paper: Very Vanilla cardstock (#101650); Soho Subway Designer Paper (#130140); Part of
the July special. . . BUY 3 Designer Papers, GET ONE FREE!
Tools: Big Shot (#113439); Pop n' Cuts Card Base (#130099); Artisan Label Punch
(#130920); Curly Label Punch (#119851)
Simply Scored Scoring Tool (#122334)
Accessories: Early Espresso 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (#119959)
Gift cards seem to be the "go to" gift these days! Since they're so easy to give, it's nice to have a special way to package them!